Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Number: J1019-0176
Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Business Unit: Hotel
Department: Front Office
City/Province: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Open Positions: 1
Date Posted: December 3, 2019
Closing Date: December 9, 2019
To ensure smooth operation of the Front Office operation by assisting the Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisors and the front line staff, wherever needed. Must provide efficient and courteous service to each guest and operate according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team for the satisfaction of all internal and external guests. Must be willing to work all shifts, and weekends, if needed; Must be able to deal calmly and professionally with the public and staff in any and all crisis situations
Education and Experience:
• Must have minimum 3 years experience in full service hotel
• Must have minimum 3 years managerial or supervisory experience
• Must have basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer and OPERA PMS system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of reservations system to perform taking reservations, dupe checks, non-guaranteed cancellations, claimed reservations, setting the house statistics, etc
• Must have working knowledge of voucher procedures, gift certificates
• Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
• Willing to submit to a criminal record check with results acceptable to the organization, standards and position, Must have employment eligibility in Canada
• Must be fluent in English. Fluency in multiple languages is considered an asset.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.