Housekeeper – Night Shift (Casual)
Job Number: J1119-0989
Job Title: Housekeeper – Night Shift (Casual)
Job Type: Casual
Business Unit: Casino
City/Province: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Open Positions: 2
Date Posted: December 2, 2019
Closing Date: December 9, 2019
The Housekeeper reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure that all front and back areas of the casino are cleaned and maintained to the highest standards, in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission (AGLC) terms and conditions. Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons and co-workers. Adhere to safety and security standards of the Casino while complying with applicable pre-determined internal control procedures.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or work related equivalent
• Previous cleaning experience preferred but not necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of floor machines (and any other relevant equipment)
• WHIMIS and Biohazard Clean up experience is an asset
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area, able to lift and handle repetitive movement is required
• Ability to work and thrive in a team oriented environment, and able to work independently
• Ability to take responsibility for their actions and will consistently pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to mentor and train new staff
• Must be available for shift-work, be able to stand for long periods of time,
• Must be aware of and able to work in a smoking environment
• May require lifting weight of up to approximately 50 lbs.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.