There are tribute bands, and then there’s BCDC. They were born of bush party ashes in the summer of 1999. Over 1000 unexpected gigs later, Canada’s BC/DC has systematically redefined the concept of a tribute band, garnering iconic status amongst diehard fans, agents, and venues from Vancouver BC to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. From the backyard biker bashes of Ymir, to the star-studded legendary rooms of Las Vegas. From Nelson to Shanghai.
While a web search will turn up dozens of AC/DC cover acts around the world, there aren’t likely many who’ve so successfully branded the Aussie band’s timeless raunch with such epic rock n’ roll fury, while also managing to bottle the essence of a wild frontier lifestyle.
Unlike many tribute acts claiming to be “North America’s #1 Clone” or “Just Like the Real Thing”, BC/DC has turned the tables. The band takes a comedic approach, claiming the tunes as their own, and to having “heard of some BC/DC tribute band from Australia”. They rarely give factual interviews to the big city press. Adding to the schtick, the band members all go by comic aliases – lead singer Brendan Raftery’s Brian “Bon” Johnscottson paying respects to both AC/DC’s famous frontmen. It’s working. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Tickets coming soon!
Doors: 5 P.M.
Show: 8 P.M.
Tickets: $30 per person
Cabana: $210 (for 6 People)
Must be 18+ to attend – minors prohibited.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
We are excited to welcome you back to the Grey Eagle Event Centre for Live Entertainment, and we want to continue to welcome you back for near future events! So we will let you know what you can expect from us, as well as what we kindly ask from you to keep the health, safety, and well-being of all guests and staff as the first priority and so we can continue to hold live events.
What to expect from us:
Employees have been trained on COVID-19 response as well as cleaning and disinfectant techniques including the use of PPE. We have worked closely with health experts and are adhering to the recommended health and safety guidelines set forth by the province.
• We have many hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue and a touchless menu via QR Code.
• Guest screening upon arrival including temperature checks and COVID-19 waiver forms
• All table seating is in compliance with Alberta Health Services regulations regarding social distancing guidelines. We recommend that only members of the same household or cohort are seated together at a table.
• Plexiglass Barriers are set up on stage, and the entertainer(s) will be properly distanced from the audience
• Entertainer(s) will be following the recommended set performance times as advised by health officials
• Health & Hygiene signage reminders throughout the venue.
• Frequent cleaning schedule for surfaces, washrooms, tables and all traffic areas
• Maintenance tasks like Air Filter and HVAC cleaning frequency has been increased
What we ask from you:
• Please wear masks while walking throughout the venue, masks may be removed while seated at your table or cabana
• During the show, audience singing should not occur and we ask guests to remain seated at their table unless walking to the washroom or other areas.
• Full Service to tables, no walk-up service at the bar.
• Please follow all guidelines set forth by Alberta Health Services and the Government of Alberta in regards to social distancing, good hygiene (wash hands, sanitize, cover coughs and sneezes, etc.), and the monitoring of your own well being
• If you are not feeling well before the show, please stay home and follow the steps as advised by Alberta Health Services or contact your local health provider.
• Have a wonderful time!
For more information on other general COVID-19 Protocols throughout the resort, please click here.
Thanks for being a fan and we will see you there!