Holiday Parties at Grey Eagle
Deck the halls in style by hosting your company Christmas and holiday parties at the Grey Eagle Event Centre. Our multi-business, small office, group holiday parties are designed to help you save time when organizing your company event.
Deck the Halls
Looking for the perfect location to celebrate in style? Located just 10 minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Ultra Lounge welcomes private events for parties up to 220 people.
Available for private events seven days a week, the Grey Eagle Ultra Lounge is the perfect spot for holiday office luncheons, formal sit-down dinners with all of the festive trimmings, elegant stand-up cocktail receptions, and more.
As well, take advantage of our exclusive hotel stay packages that will add to your resort experience, starting at only $119 (plus tax.)
With accommodations available at the Grey Eagle Resort Hotel, we look forward to welcoming parties of any size.
Combined Holiday Party
Are you a small group looking for a big party experience? Avoid the stress and expense of hosting your own office party this holiday season. Join us on December 19th, 2020 at the Grey Eagle Ultra Lounge for our Holiday Bash!
The perfect way to wind up the year, this extravagant combined Christmas party comes with live entertainment featuring the Dueling Piano Kings, great food and a festive atmosphere! With a limited capacity of 220 seats, reservations fill up fast so book your seats or private table while you can!
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Grey Eagle Resort & Casino takes great care across every area of our property, working closely with health experts and adhering to guidelines set forth by the Alberta Health Services guidelines, and the Government of Alberta protocols.
Event Centre safety protocols:
• We use hard surface disinfectants that are on Health Canada’s list with evidence for use against COVID-19.
• All seating is in compliance with Alberta Health Services regulations regarding social distancing guidelines.
• All food-service tables, chairs, booths, credit card devices, and hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between each customer use.
• All Event Centre food and beverage employees have taken mandatory COVID – 19 Health & Safety Training for Cleaning & Sanitizing of Surfaces within the Event Centre food service operations.
• All food and beverage staff will wear a face mask or face shield while on duty including cooks, supervisors, and managers.
• All staff must have their temperature checked every time they enter the facility via the employee entrance.
The Grey Eagle Ultra Lounge located in the Event Centre is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose special event venue, designed with flexibility in mind to meet all your specific needs.
• The Grey Eagle Event Centre is located at 3777 Grey Eagle Drive, Calgary, AB.