Slot players can double their jackpot every Sunday and Monday starting on May 27th, 2018. Draw times will take place at 3pm and 9pm, the winner of each draw will receive double the amount of their jackpot up to $1000 cash.
- On Sunday and Monday, slot players can win double their jackpot handpay up to one thousand dollars.
- Ballots will be issued from the slot attendant to the patron when they pay out the winning jackpot.
- Each ballot will have a place for the patrons name along with the amount of their jackpot amount up to one thousand dollars and slot machine number.
- If the patron’s jackpot is over one thousand dollars, the slot attendant will enter the amount of one thousand dollars onto the ballot.
- The patron will fill out their name on the ballot and drop it off at Guest Services.
- At 3pm and 9pm each Sunday and Monday starting May 27th a ballot will be selected from the draw drum.
- The name called out over the PA must be present to win.
- The winner will have 3 minutes to make themselves present at Guest Services.
- If the name called is not present at Guest Services after the three minutes they will be removed from the draw and a new name will be called.
- This process will continue until a winner who is present in the Casino has been selected or all ballots are gone from the draw barrel or a time of 2:59am (MST).
Mail-in request for a no purchase necessary ballot.
- BALLOT REQUEST FORM
- Rewards Club membership is required to receive a one-time ballot.
- Rewards Club Members are eligible to mail in one request per member per envelope.
- Rewards Club Members can print off the Double Your Jackpot form located above titles BALLOT REQUEST FORM.
- They must fill out the form and mail it in to be entered along with a return envelope that has prepaid postage with proper address.
- Mail-in requests must be postmarked and can be sent to the following:
Grey Eagle Resort Marketing Team
3777 Grey Eagle Drive SW
- Once the request has been received we will mail out a ballot for the promotion.
- The Rewards Club Member must then visit the Grey Eagle Resort to deposit the ballot.
- You can sign up to be a Rewards Club Member at the Guest Services desk in the main lobby.
- Ballots will only be issued upon request to patrons or Rewards Club Members who have completed one of the two options listed above, along with a piece of government-issued photo identification (acceptable to the Grey Eagle Casino).
- Once a contestant has received ballot they will complete it in full and deposit it into the corresponding draw drum at Guest Services.