We are giving you the chance to win a BRAND NEW 2017 Shelby Mustang.
Ballot promotion period: September 9th – November 10th
Draw date: November 11th @ 5pm.
Here is how you can enter:
Beginning Sunday, September 9th, 2018 to Saturday, November 10th, 2018, eligible Rewards Club Members and players of the casino can obtain ballots for the Shelby Mustang draw every day between the hours of 10:00AM until close (3AM). Rewards Clubs Members and players of the Casino can obtain ballots daily by qualifying and completing one of the three options listed below
1) Rewards Club Members – Mail a request for a no purchase necessary ballot.
- Complete our onetime no purchase necessary GERC-Entry-Request-Form and mail it to the Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
- Beginning Sunday, September 9th, 2018 eligible Rewards Club members can mail in a onetime ballot for the draw to win a 2017 Shelby Mustang.
- Mail in requests will end on Saturday, November 10th, 2018.
- Rewards Club membership is required to receive a onetime entry ballot. Rewards Club Membership is free and can be obtained by visiting our Guest Services location in the main lobby of the casino.
- Rewards Club Members are eligible to mail in one ballot per member per envelope.
- Rewards Club Members can print off the promotion form located on our promotion page, they must fill out the request form and mail it in to be entered.
- You can sign up to be a Rewards Club Member at the Guest Services desk in the main lobby.
- Mail-in requests must be postmarked and can be sent to the following:
Grey Eagle Resort Marketing Team
3777 Grey Eagle Drive SW
2) Slot Area
- Win a jackpot hand pay of $250 or more to receive a ballot.
- Winners will receive one ballot for every hand pay they win.
- After the hand pay is completed the Slot Attendant will issue them a ballot and ask them to fill it out and enter it into the draw drum at Guest Services.
3) Table Games
- Complete one of the following table game hands to receive a ballot. For every hand, you complete you will receive one ballot.
- Blackjack: Blackjack (Spades Only), Suited 6, 7, 8 or better.
- Tiles: Any 2 pair, A pair of Gee Joon, Teen or Day.
- Roulette: Winning on a repeat number (straight up).
- Ultimate: Quads or better (not on the board).
- Baccarat: Repeat Dragon or Repeat Panda win.
- 3 Card Poker: Three of a kind or better.
- Craps: Fire bet of 4 or more numbers.
- Lucky Split 21: Blackjack (Spades Only), Suited 6, 7, 8 or better.
- Poker Room: Final table of each tournament during the promotion. (Entire table receives a ballot).
- Poker Room: Quads or better using two cards. (Entire table receives a ballot).
- After the winning hand is paid out and completed the Pit Boss/Pit Supervisor or CSM will issue one ballot to the winner.
- After the hand is paid out they will be issued a ballot and the winner will fill it out and enter it into the draw drum at Guest Services.
Ballots will only be issued upon request to patrons or Rewards Club Members who have completed one of the three options listed above, along with a piece of government-issued photo identification (acceptable to the Grey Eagle Casino).
Once a contestant has received his/her ballot they will complete the ballot in full and deposit it into the corresponding draw drum at Guest Services.
Visit Guest Services for contest rules and complete details.