Sports Ultra Lounge
SPORTS ULTRA LOUNGE
Its game time!
Calgary and areas newest and largest Sports Ultra Lounge is located at the Grey Eagle Resort & Casino Event Centre. Featuring private cabanas, prime sports games with sound on the big screens, giveaways, entertainment and more!
UFC 252 World Heavyweight Championship
Join us Saturday, August 15th at 7 P.M. for a LIVE broadcast of the UFC 252 World Heavyweight Championship match: Miocic VS Cormier
• FREE Wings Saturday, August 15th between 5 P.M. – 8 P.M.
• Doors open at 10 A.M.
• $3.99 full breakfast available from 10 A.M. – 2 P.M.
• Playing all the big games live on our BIG screens: NHL, NBA, NFL, and MLB.
• 3 giant, 9′ by 16′ screens with additional high definition TV’s through out the venue.
• 6 Cabanas and 2 VIP Cabanas.
• Cabanas will be available for our grand opening August 1st-9th on a first come first serve basis with a minimum group of 4 people.
• Cabana features: private luxurious seating for 4-6 guests with control of your own 55” TV, personal server, and more!
• LIVE music with DJ Joe Swell (see schedule for details.)
• 6 bars serving bottled beer and cocktails.
• Dinner and snack menu available.
• FREE Wings Saturday, August 8 and Sunday August 9 between 5 P.M. – 8 P.M. and on Saturday, August 15th between 5 P.M. – 8 P.M.
• 10 cent wings available daily from 5 P.M. – 8 P.M.
• $3.99 full breakfast every Saturday and Sunday from 10 A.M. – 2 P.M.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Grey Eagle Resort & Casino takes great care across every area of our property, working closely with health experts and adhering to guidelines set forth by the Alberta Health Services guidelines, and the Government of Alberta protocols.
Sports Ultra Lounge safety protocols:
• We use hard surface disinfectants that are on Health Canada’s list with evidence for use against COVID-19.
• All seating is in compliance with Alberta Health Services regulations regarding social distancing guidelines.
• All food-service tables, chairs, booths, credit card devices, and hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between each customer use.
• All Sports Ultra Lounge food and beverage employees have taken mandatory COVID – 19 Health & Safety Training for Cleaning & Sanitizing of Surfaces within the Sports Ultra Lounge food service operations.
• All food and beverage staff will wear a face mask or face shield while on duty including cooks, supervisors, and managers.
• All staff must have their temperature checked every time they enter the facility via the employee entrance.
*Exceptions include persons eating, drinking, or separated from others by a screen, shield or other barrier, as well as those with an underlying medical condition or disability which inhibits their ability to wear a face covering. Proof is not required if someone has an exception.
• The Sports Ultra Lounge is located in the Grey Eagle Event Centre:
3777 Grey Eagle Drive, Calgary, AB.
• Hours: Monday thru to Friday – Doors Open 5:00 P.M. | Saturday and Sunday – Doors Open 10:00 A.M.
• Debit and credit only, cash is not accepted.
• 18+ venue, no minors allowed.
Fall Pool League
Mid season tournament SML Championships open to all SML League players in Western Canada
• Multiple skill divisions
• Play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights (7:30 P.M. start time.)
• Dual sanctioned
• All teams qualify for playoffs and tournaments throughout the season