Trick or Treat
Swipe your Rewards Club Card on Saturdays in October from 10 A.M. to 5:59 P.M. to receive a ballot. One winner will be drawn every hour beginning at 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. Winners can choose a “trick” or a “treat” and will walk away with either $88 or $888 in cash!
Free Play Sunday
Rewards Club members, join us every Sunday (beginning September 6th) from 11 A.M. – 10 P.M. to redeem $25 in free slot play with your points.
Playoffs Are Back
Enter for your chance to win a 65″ flat screen TV between August 1 – October 31 at Blaze Bar & Grill or the Stage Bar. Enjoy the NHL live on the big screen with big sound and specials on Molson Canadian and Coors Light. Bottles (12oz) $6.25 | Pints (14oz) $6.00
Table Games Now Open
Table games are NOW OPEN!
Touchless Casino Buffet – Now Open
The touchless Casino buffet is NOW OPEN daily for lunch and dinner. The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. We want to assure our guests and employees that we have implemented a number of precautionary and preventive measures so that you the guest can feel safe while visiting Grey Eagle Resort & Casino.
Play Safe at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino – COVID-19 Protocols Update
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. We want to assure our guests and employees that we have implemented a number of precautionary and preventive measures so that you the guest can feel safe while visiting Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. HOURS OF OPERATION: Open daily at 9:30AM Slots open daily from 10AM – 3AM
PLAY AT GREY EAGLE
Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s premier entertainment destination. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation in Calgary, we offer our guests professionally conducted, exciting entertainment in a unique environment. HOURS OF OPERATION: Open daily at 9:30AM Slots open daily from 10AM – 3AM
Bringing Las Vegas to Calgary
Play one of the most widely played casino games in the world! Blackjack is the quintessential Las Vegas game that you can play here in Calgary. Our highly trained and attentive gaming professionals are dealing up the most exciting Blackjack action in the country.
The object of Blackjack is to end with the point value of your cards equal to, or as close to, 21 as possible without going over, and beat the Dealer’s hand. All cards are counted at face value except for Kings, Queens, and Jacks, which count as 10. Depending on your hand, Aces can count as 1 or 11. If you score over 21, you lose the hand, even if the Dealer’s hand eventually goes over 21 as well.
How to Play
How to Play
- Place your bet — all maximum and minimum table limits are posted at each table. The Dealer will then give each player two cards face up.
- The Dealer will proceed to only take one card face up.
- If your first two cards total 21, you’ve got BLACKJACK! This pays 3 to 2.
- If the Dealer also has a Blackjack, you score a tie, otherwise known as a “push,” and you keep your original wager.
- If on the first two cards you don’t draw Blackjack but feel your total might still beat the Dealer, you can choose to “stand” instead of drawing additional cards.
- However, if your hand value is on the lower end, and you feel you need more cards to increase your hand value to beat the Dealer, you can ask for more cards until you are satisfied with your point count. But beware; if you go over 21, you’re out!
- Once everyone at the table is happy with their point count, or is out, the Dealer will complete the House’s hand by taking cards.
- If the House’s point count is 16 or less or soft 17 (a hand value of 17 where an ace is used as an 11), the Dealer must draw additional cards until they reach hard 17 or over.
- At hard 17 points, the Dealer compares the House’s total to the totals of everyone at the table.
- Additionally, if the Dealer goes over 21, the dealer breaks. This simply means that anyone with a hand on the table wins! Any winning bet that isn’t Blackjack pays even money.
- If your point score equals the Dealer, you tie and keep your original wager.
- You may also Surrender your hand and receive half your bet back. Once you have received your first two cards, and before any additional cards are drawn by any player, you may announce “surrender” verbally, and the Dealer will reduce your bet by half and take away your cards.
- If your first two cards have the same value (for example, a pair of 4s), you can split them into two separate hands.
- If you do split pairs, you must bet on the same amount as your original wager on each hand. Then, continue playing on your first hand before playing on the second.
- If you continue to draw cards of the same value, you can split your pairs up to 3 times to make 4 separate hands.
- However, if you split a pair of Aces, you will receive only one extra card in each hand. Aces can only be split once.
- If on your first two cards, or on the first two cards of any split pair, you feel you can win with only one additional card, you can make an additional wager equal to your original bet. The dealer will then give you only one extra card.
- Doubling Down isn’t allowed if your first two cards are Blackjack.
- If the Dealer shows an Ace as their card, the Dealer will ask all players if they would like to buy insurance. Insurance is a bet of one-half of your original wager. This means that you are betting that the Dealer will pull a card with a value of 10.
- If this happens, and the next Dealer’s card equals 10, Jack, Queen, or King, giving the House blackjack, you will lose your original wager and win the insurance bet, which will pay 2 to 1. If the Dealer’s next card is not a card with a value of 10, all insurance bets lose.
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menu
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS UPDATE Play Safe!
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Grey Eagle Resort & Casino.Learn More