Play like a star with Alberta's first casino rewards program. Winner’s Edge is available at all Alberta casinos.
Seniors (55+) join us every Sunday and Tuesday for Seniors Day! • Blue Plate Special at Blaze Bar & Grill for $8.99 between 11 AM and 5 PM. • A chance to win cash equal to your age. Draws will take place hourly between 11 AM and 3 PM.
$100,000 or a 2023 Corvette
Who's ready to win BIG? We're giving away a massive $100,000 OR a 2023 Corvette! All you have to do is visit Casino Guest Services and fill out our survey for a chance to win! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Music Of The Night: The Concert Tour
Nikki Glaser: The Good Girl Tour
Salman Ali Live in Canada
Black Veil Brides & VV: Tour 2023 With Special Guests Dark Divine
Stand Up For Vets Comedy Show
Michael Flatley’s Lord Of The Dance
CJAY 92 Halloween Howler Ft. Billy Talent, Gob & The Congregation (18+ Only)
The Tea Party & I Mother Earth – VIP Acoustic Experience
The Tea Party & I Mother Earth
X92.9 Presents: ONE NIGHT ONLY with Metric
The Glorious Sons – The Glory Tour
Skinny Puppy: Final Tour
Gord Bamford – Canadian Dirt Tour with Special Guest Dallas Alexander
Muay Thai World Cup 9
Brad Williams (18+ Only)
MESHUGGAH With Special Guests In Flames & Whitechapel
Glass Tiger: The Season of Magic and Music
Boney M. Featuring Liz Mitchell – The Original Lead Singer
A Christmas RockStory – A Holiday Circus Spectacular!
Trooper New Year’s Eve Gala
How to Play
How to Play
- Place your bet — all maximum and minimum table limits are posted at each table. The Dealer will then give each player two cards face up.
- The Dealer will proceed to only take one card face up.
- If your first two cards total 21, you’ve got BLACKJACK! This pays 3 to 2.
- If the Dealer also has a Blackjack, you score a tie, otherwise known as a “push,” and you keep your original wager.
- If on the first two cards you don’t draw Blackjack but feel your total might still beat the Dealer, you can choose to “stand” instead of drawing additional cards.
- However, if your hand value is on the lower end, and you feel you need more cards to increase your hand value to beat the Dealer, you can ask for more cards until you are satisfied with your point count. But beware; if you go over 21, you’re out!
- Once everyone at the table is happy with their point count, or is out, the Dealer will complete the House’s hand by taking cards.
- If the House’s point count is 16 or less or soft 17 (a hand value of 17 where an ace is used as an 11), the Dealer must draw additional cards until they reach hard 17 or over.
- At hard 17 points, the Dealer compares the House’s total to the totals of everyone at the table.
- Additionally, if the Dealer goes over 21, the dealer breaks. This simply means that anyone with a hand on the table wins! Any winning bet that isn’t Blackjack pays even money.
- If your point score equals the Dealer, you tie and keep your original wager.
- You may also Surrender your hand and receive half your bet back. Once you have received your first two cards, and before any additional cards are drawn by any player, you may announce “surrender” verbally, and the Dealer will reduce your bet by half and take away your cards.
- If your first two cards have the same value (for example, a pair of 4s), you can split them into two separate hands.
- If you do split pairs, you must bet on the same amount as your original wager on each hand. Then, continue playing on your first hand before playing on the second.
- If you continue to draw cards of the same value, you can split your pairs up to 3 times to make 4 separate hands.
- However, if you split a pair of Aces, you will receive only one extra card in each hand. Aces can only be split once.
- If on your first two cards, or on the first two cards of any split pair, you feel you can win with only one additional card, you can make an additional wager equal to your original bet. The dealer will then give you only one extra card.
- Doubling Down isn’t allowed if your first two cards are Blackjack.
- If the Dealer shows an Ace as their card, the Dealer will ask all players if they would like to buy insurance. Insurance is a bet of one-half of your original wager. This means that you are betting that the Dealer will pull a card with a value of 10.
- If this happens, and the next Dealer’s card equals 10, Jack, Queen, or King, giving the House blackjack, you will lose your original wager and win the insurance bet, which will pay 2 to 1. If the Dealer’s next card is not a card with a value of 10, all insurance bets lose.
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menu
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events