Beat the Boss
It's your chance to Beat the Boss at Grey Eagle Casino! Play for a chance to win up to $5,000 Thursdays in June. How to enter: • Win a hand pay jackpot • Play at your favourite table games • Visit Guest Services to receive one (1) free ballot from 5 PM – 8:30 PM on Thursdays. Draws every Thursday at 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM.
Play like a star with Alberta's first casino rewards program. Winner’s Edge is available at all Alberta casinos.
PLAY AT GREY EAGLE
HOURS OF OPERATION: Slot machines and table games are open 24 hours daily | Table Games open daily from 10 AM – 3 AM | Poker room open 2 PM - 2 AM, Thursday - Sunday |
The Halluci Nation – CANCELLED
Cody Snyder Bullbustin’
The Kat & Dave Show
The Beach Boys – July 28, 2022
TRAVIS TRITT – Canceled
The Travis Tritt concert has been canceled. Existing ticket holders will be contacted and offered a full refund. We are partnering with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events. Visit the Ticketmaster Help Center for guidance and check back regularly for additional information and status updates: Ticketmaster Help Center.
Randy Houser with Special Guest Brandon Lorenzo
With an inimitable voice that's described by the New York Times as "wholly different, thicker and more throbbing," Randy Houser racked up five consecutive country radio hits and over five million singles sales and topped the charts with the "How Country Feels," "We Went," and earned critical acclaim for his powerful delivery of the Top 5 smash and CMA Song of the Year-nominated "Like A Cowboy." Catch Randy Houser LIVE in Calgary at the Grey Eagle Event Centre on July 29, 2022. Tickets are on sale now.
Shinedown with special guests Pop Evil & Ayron Jones
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
The Tea Party and One Bad Son
Nazareth with Headpins
Dancing Queen: A Tribute to ABBA
Burton Cummings and Band – New Date
Burton Cummings concert has been rescheduled for Wednesday, August 17th, 2022, from the original date of December 31st, 2021. Existing tickets will be honored for this new date. We are partnering with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events. Visit the Ticketmaster Help Center for guidance and check back regularly for additional information and status updates: Ticketmaster Help Center. Doors Open At: 7:00 P.M. Event Time: 8:00 P.M. Event Cost: Tickets from $59 (Plus applicable taxes and fees.)
The Price Is Right Live!
The Price Is Right Live!
The Price Is Right Live!
Tracy Morgan: No Disrespect
A TRIBUTE TO ELVIS IN CONCERT – New Date
A Day To Remember – Just Some More Shows
Relive the Music 50’s & 60’s Rock n Roll Show – NEW DATE 2022
Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan, The Grits and Glamour Tour – NEW DATE 2022
Gordon Lightfoot – New Date
Halloween Howler – Steel Panther | Black Stone Cherry | The Congregation
Three Days Grace – Explosions Tour
The Australian Bee Gees Show – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
A Rocky Mountain High Christmas
George Thorogood & The Destroyers – New Date 2023
BOYZ II MEN – New Date 2023
NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT: BOYZ II MEN scheduled for August 4th, 2022, has been rescheduled once more to Thursday August 3rd, 2023. Existing tickets will be honored for this new date. We look forward to seeing everyone soon! More information and options for your tickets -> http://ow.ly/T9qB50zCaTA
Bringing Las Vegas to Calgary
Play one of the most widely played casino games in the world! Blackjack is the quintessential Las Vegas game that you can play here in Calgary. Our highly trained and attentive gaming professionals are dealing up the most exciting Blackjack action in the country.
The object of Blackjack is to end with the point value of your cards equal to, or as close to, 21 as possible without going over, and beat the Dealer’s hand. All cards are counted at face value except for Kings, Queens, and Jacks, which count as 10. Depending on your hand, Aces can count as 1 or 11. If you score over 21, you lose the hand, even if the Dealer’s hand eventually goes over 21 as well.
How to Play
How to Play
- Place your bet — all maximum and minimum table limits are posted at each table. The Dealer will then give each player two cards face up.
- The Dealer will proceed to only take one card face up.
- If your first two cards total 21, you’ve got BLACKJACK! This pays 3 to 2.
- If the Dealer also has a Blackjack, you score a tie, otherwise known as a “push,” and you keep your original wager.
- If on the first two cards you don’t draw Blackjack but feel your total might still beat the Dealer, you can choose to “stand” instead of drawing additional cards.
- However, if your hand value is on the lower end, and you feel you need more cards to increase your hand value to beat the Dealer, you can ask for more cards until you are satisfied with your point count. But beware; if you go over 21, you’re out!
- Once everyone at the table is happy with their point count, or is out, the Dealer will complete the House’s hand by taking cards.
- If the House’s point count is 16 or less or soft 17 (a hand value of 17 where an ace is used as an 11), the Dealer must draw additional cards until they reach hard 17 or over.
- At hard 17 points, the Dealer compares the House’s total to the totals of everyone at the table.
- Additionally, if the Dealer goes over 21, the dealer breaks. This simply means that anyone with a hand on the table wins! Any winning bet that isn’t Blackjack pays even money.
- If your point score equals the Dealer, you tie and keep your original wager.
- You may also Surrender your hand and receive half your bet back. Once you have received your first two cards, and before any additional cards are drawn by any player, you may announce “surrender” verbally, and the Dealer will reduce your bet by half and take away your cards.
- If your first two cards have the same value (for example, a pair of 4s), you can split them into two separate hands.
- If you do split pairs, you must bet on the same amount as your original wager on each hand. Then, continue playing on your first hand before playing on the second.
- If you continue to draw cards of the same value, you can split your pairs up to 3 times to make 4 separate hands.
- However, if you split a pair of Aces, you will receive only one extra card in each hand. Aces can only be split once.
- If on your first two cards, or on the first two cards of any split pair, you feel you can win with only one additional card, you can make an additional wager equal to your original bet. The dealer will then give you only one extra card.
- Doubling Down isn’t allowed if your first two cards are Blackjack.
- If the Dealer shows an Ace as their card, the Dealer will ask all players if they would like to buy insurance. Insurance is a bet of one-half of your original wager. This means that you are betting that the Dealer will pull a card with a value of 10.
- If this happens, and the next Dealer’s card equals 10, Jack, Queen, or King, giving the House blackjack, you will lose your original wager and win the insurance bet, which will pay 2 to 1. If the Dealer’s next card is not a card with a value of 10, all insurance bets lose.
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menu
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events