Fix It (Classic Rock)
Every Child Matters – Fundraising Campaign
The Grey Eagle Resort & Casino has launched an Orange Ribbon fundraising campaign from September 1st - 30th to honour and acknowledge the children and survivors of the Residential School system in Canada. Every donation received will be donated to the Tsuut’ina Culture & Museum. Wearing an orange ribbon is a visual reminder of our shared past as Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples in Canada and provides an opportunity for dialogue on our shared future.
Music After Dark (Trivia/Prizes)
Chris LeBlanc (Country Rock)
Music After Dark (Trivia/Prizes)
Craps & Baccarat – Let’s Play!
Our gaming professionals are dealing up the most exciting action in the country! Craps is now open daily at 10 A.M. Plus, we're now offering more low-limit handheld Baccarat than ever before.
Craps open daily @ 7PM
Craps is now open daily from 7 P.M. to close! Effective August 1st, 2021 craps will open at 10:00 A.M.
Spin to Win! Match Play Giveaways
Join us every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Match Play Giveaways. Receive 1 free ballot upon entry to the High Limit rooms for your chance to spin to win up to $600 in Match Play!
Poker Room – Now Open
Poker open and running Thursday - Sunday from 2 PM - 2 AM. Our 6 tables are located on the main gaming floor and will feature cash games only at this time.
State-of-the-Art Slots Floor
With live music, great food and drinks, and over 900 slots to choose from, it’s the perfect place to bring friends and enjoy an exciting night out.
Some slots are games of pure chance, such as penny and quarter slots like Wheel of Fortune, while other slots will test your skill, such as video Poker. You can choose to play a progressive bank like Diamond Millions, or try your luck on High Stakes Lightning Cash. At Grey Eagle, the choice is yours.
HOW TO PLAY SLOTS
There are a few things you may consider when looking for your ideal slot machine. One is the denomination you want to play, another is the type of game that you find entertaining. Once you’ve found “the one,” you can insert your bill or ticket to commence play. With most slot machines, after you have inserted your credits, you must first activate the number of pay lines you want to play, then choose how many credits you want to wager on each line. However, each game is different, and there are literally hundreds to choose from, so always feel free to ask for help.
- It is the player’s responsibility when cashing out to verify the amount of their ticket when leaving a slot machine.
- When a ticket does not print out, please inform someone from the Slot Team.
- When a machine malfunctions, stop play immediately and inform someone from the Slot Team.
- All malfunctions void — all pays and plays.
- Reserve Signs are to hold a slot machine for 10 Minutes.
- Reserve Signs cannot be removed from a machine by a customer.
- If a customer would like to play a machine with a Reserve Sign on it, please ask someone from the Slot Team to have the machined timed.
- Only one slot machine can be reserved at a time.
- During slow periods, customers may play more than one machine, but only until another player requests one of them. At this time, the player will have to cash out the machine of their choice.
- On busy nights, players are asked to play only one slot machine.
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menus
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events