Casino Buffet Now Open
The Casino buffet is NOW OPEN daily for lunch and dinner. The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. We want to assure our guests and employees that we have implemented a number of precautionary and preventive measures so that you the guest can feel safe while visiting Grey Eagle Resort & Casino.
Play Safe at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino – COVID-19 Protocols Update
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. We want to assure our guests and employees that we have implemented a number of precautionary and preventive measures so that you the guest can feel safe while visiting Grey Eagle Resort & Casino. HOURS OF OPERATION: Open daily at 9:30AM Slots open daily from 10AM – 3AM
PLAY AT GREY EAGLE
Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s premier entertainment destination. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation in Calgary, we offer our guests professionally conducted, exciting entertainment in a unique environment. HOURS OF OPERATION: Open daily at 9:30AM Slots open daily from 10AM – 3AM
State-of-the-Art Slots Floor
With live music, great food and drinks, and over 900 slots to choose from, it’s the perfect place to bring friends and enjoy an exciting night out.
Some slots are games of pure chance, such as penny and quarter slots like Wheel of Fortune, while other slots will test your skill, such as video Poker. You can choose to play a progressive bank like Diamond Millions, or try your luck on High Stakes Lightning Cash. At Grey Eagle, the choice is yours.
HOW TO PLAY SLOTS
There are a few things you may consider when looking for your ideal slot machine. One is the denomination you want to play, another is the type of game that you find entertaining. Once you’ve found “the one,” you can insert your bill or ticket to commence play. With most slot machines, after you have inserted your credits, you must first activate the number of pay lines you want to play, then choose how many credits you want to wager on each line. However, each game is different, and there are literally hundreds to choose from, so always feel free to ask for help.
- It is the player’s responsibility when cashing out to verify the amount of their ticket when leaving a slot machine.
- When a ticket does not print out, please inform someone from the Slot Team.
- When a machine malfunctions, stop play immediately and inform someone from the Slot Team.
- All malfunctions void — all pays and plays.
- Reserve Signs are to hold a slot machine for 10 Minutes.
- Reserve Signs cannot be removed from a machine by a customer.
- If a customer would like to play a machine with a Reserve Sign on it, please ask someone from the Slot Team to have the machined timed.
- Only one slot machine can be reserved at a time.
- During slow periods, customers may play more than one machine, but only until another player requests one of them. At this time, the player will have to cash out the machine of their choice.
- On busy nights, players are asked to play only one slot machine.
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menus
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events