Pai gow Tile
Play like a star with Alberta's first casino rewards program. Winner’s Edge is available at all Alberta casinos.
Ladies Night at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
Experience the ultimate night out at Grey Eagle Casino’s Ladies Night! On the last Wednesday of every month, join us for an unforgettable evening with live music, delicious food & drink specials, plus the opportunity to win Chinook gift cards, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino ladies night t-shirts, or $500 cash! Get ready for a night of fun and relaxation, with prizes to enhance your experience! So don’t miss out – come to Grey Eagle Casino’s Ladies Night and treat yourself to a night of entertainment and winnings!
Ice Cube: Straight Into Canada Tour 2024 (SOLD OUT)
Corb Lund: The El Viejo Release Tour with Special Guest 49 Winchester
The 80’s Club Ft. Honeymoon Suite, Aldo Nova & Men Without Hats
Skid Row & Buckcherry: The Gang’s All Here Tour (NEW DATE)
Walk Right Back – The Everly Brothers Story
Warren Zeiders: Pretty Little Poison Tour With Special Guest Austin Williams (SOLD OUT)
Easter Brunch Buffet (10:00 AM)
Easter Brunch Buffet (Noon)
Aries Spears: Out For A Rip Comedy Tour (18+ Only)
Everclear & Sister Hazel
Canada’s Drag Race: The Official 2024 Tour
Muay Thai World Cup 10
Thunder From Down Under: UNTAMED 2024 TOUR (18+ Only)
Amon Amarth: Metal Crushes All Tour 2024 With Special Guests Cannibal Corpse, Obituary & Frozen Soul
Foreigner: Farewell Canada Tour With Special Guests The Headpins
Static-X & Sevendust: Machine Killer Tour
Lorrie Morgan: Ruby Anniversary Tour 2024 Featuring Special Guest Jamie O’Neal
Wheel of Fortune LIVE!
Charley Crockett: $10 Cowboy Tour
The Simon & Garfunkel Story
Queen: It’s A Kinda Magic
The Fab Four – The Ultimate Beatles Tribute
Michael Flatley’s Lord Of The Dance – NEW DATE
How to Play
How to Play
Pai gow is a Chinese betting game that uses tiles instead of cards, and it’s popular in casinos around the world. Pai gow can also be played at home using a set of specially-designed tiles.
Play with a set of 32 You’ll need specially-designed tiles to play pai gow with. While pai gow tiles look similar to dominoes, they’re not the same, and a set of regular dominoes won’t work for the game.
Find 2-8 people to play with. You need at least 2 players (including yourself) to play pai gow, and you can’t play with more than 8 people.
Pass out poker chips to each player if you won’t be betting real money. Pai gow is a betting game, so you’ll need something to bet with—even if it’s just chips instead of actual money—so you can place bets at the beginning of your turn.
Choose 1 player to be the dealer. Like in Blackjack, you’re always playing against the dealer in pai gow. You can choose the dealer randomly, or a player can volunteer.
TILE PAI GOW HOUSE RULES
• English only.
• Tiles are not to be touched until all hands are dealt out.
• Once the tiles have been set the player will not be allowed to pick the tiles back up.
• Players may not discuss or show their tiles to each other.
• If a player needs advice on how to set their tiles, they may ask the dealer when all other hands are set and placed back on the felt.
• If a player would like to bank they must be able to cover all bets on the table. The house will not co-bank. The house wager will be up to a maximum of the player’s last bet.
• Players may only set one hand if playing more than one square. If the house is setting a second hand it must be set house way. – Two squares are each played at twice the table minimum. – Three or more squares are each played at table maximum.
• All winning bets are subject to 5% commission.
• Players are NOT allowed to look at one another’s tiles until they have completed their hand. • Players may not rearrange their tiles once they have been set.
• Winning hands will be placed in front of the square. A 5 % commission will be deducted from the bet. • Player banking is allowed a maximum of 2 banks, if there is only one player at the table then the player is only allowed to bank once.
• When a player- banks they MUST have enough money to cover all the bets on the table.
• Dealers are not allowed to pass the dice cup to the player-banker before banker has declared an amount for house bet and a cut.
• A player-banker is not allowed to bet more against the house for their second bank. But they are allowed to bet less than the first bank.
• No one is allowed to talk when setting their tiles especially when a player is banking. House exception hands: When the house cannot make Cheung Sarm 3 on the low hand, and the high hand can make 8 or better, then play the high hand as high as possible. Otherwise just balance the hand. When the low hand could make eight or higher, you must set the higher hand higher ranking. If the low hand is lower than eight you must set the low hand higher ranking.
• Foo Tao, Yun, 6 and muy 6-9
• Foo Tao, Yun,6 Ping Tao 7-8
• Foo Tao, Yun, 7 and any 10 7-9
• Teen or Day, Cheung Sarm, 5, and Gee Juen 7-9
• Teen or Day, Ling lum look, 5, and Gee Juen 8-8
• Teen or Day, Gnor, Foo Tao and 5 5-7
• Teen or Day, Gnor Foo Tao and 6 5-8
• Teen or Day, Barn Dung, Cheung Sarm, Gee Juen 6-9
• Teen, Day, Foo Tao and 10 Big 2
MAKE IT A GREY EAGLE GETAWAY
Located on the beautiful Tsuut’ina Nation just minutes from Calgary’s downtown core, Grey Eagle Resort Hotel has something for everyone.Stay With Us
With two premier restaurants and two bars, we invite you to one of Calgary’s newest destinations for fine dining.Our Menus
Visit our state-of-the-art facility featuring world-class acts you won’t want to miss.View Events